Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Commercial work....

I have just completed a fun job for an old account of mine in Missouri. Coachlight RV is one of the top 10 RV Dealerships in the United States and I've done photography for them for over a decade. Marty Lown, the owner, and I got together last weekend and discussed his new marketing piece and the imagery he needed. I worked on "capture" of the images last Saturday and the first of the week fine tuning them for delivery to the printer and layout. The shoot involved some architectural photography of the interiors of his shop bays and exteriors of the buildings, interiors of the showrooms, and of course the campgrounds and club he has on site for the campers that overnight at the property. It was a grey day which is perfect for photographing RV's and the sky cleaned up well. I sure love my job !!

No comments:

Post a Comment