Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Move.......

It's over !! The move was successfully completed last Sunday and now I'm trying to organize my office. Wow....the amount of files I've built up is truly amazing. The filing of them has always been a challenge because of the varied nature of the images. There can be several different subjects on a disk from different locations, with several different uses. However I got them under control by filing each image and cross referencing the subject as to use, color, subject, and date.

This morning I spent some really quality time at the Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce breakfast. It was a great bunch of business people from Tulsa and the surrounding area gathering together to connect and prosper. One of the BEST moves I've made since arriving in Tulsa. It is almost as good as relocating my office and studio.

I'm leaving next week to go to Alaska and Vancouver B.C. and will be out of pocket while gone. Be ready for some exciting imagery when I return. Approximately a week or so after that, IMAGES OF THE NEW STUDIO !! It's huge and offers my clients so many more options than I had in the old location.

No comments:

Post a Comment