Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, June 26, 2012



On a Commercial Job...

I often refer to Commercial Jobs assuming that everyone realizes that a "Commercial Job" deals with industry. The shoot could be for a "Glamour Shot" of a product, an image for an annual report or print advertising, a video for a client for television, a portrait for client for print purposes or a Board of Directors, or even a before of after shot of something being revitalized for clients. As an example of the before and after shots....I am shown here in a machine shop photographing sections of a very large machine that is to be rebuilt by my client. It is huge and will take three months to totally rebuild. The financial saving to my clients client is remarkable, and the rebuilt machine will be like brand new for considerably less than a new machine would cost. I'll let you see the rebuilt shots when we photograph them. I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment