Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, February 18, 2013

Street shots...

While looking for some old images I came across two from my student days at SMS....as it will always be.....another story. I had gone to New Orleans over Easter Break and photographed the city.


I believe it was the Easter of "70"and it was a good time and my first encounter with the city. As always in a new location my photographic senses were on high alert and at that time primarily attuned to the decisive moment. I just walked around and shot when I thought I saw something worth noting.  Reflections on these images 43 years later seem to give them a more substantial boost than they had at the time. It really makes me consider photographing Tulsa now for the future...but someone else will have to make the comment on the Tulsa shots...43 more years is asking a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment