Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Images.....

I have been a bit hampered with my background stands that I have used for the last several years. The whole setup was a pain to put up, subject to wind, large and in several pieces blah blah blah. I took into consideration what I was shooting generally for the blog and personal tastes, and reconfigured the way to work with a new background system. It is still under development....not rocket science by any means....but these are the first shots. I can already see that I can tweek my light with a couple of modifications and perhaps influence the background depth with a couple of changes. Obviously this is the low key test....later on I will have the high key samples for you to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment