Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, May 24, 2015

Back to the past...

The rain has been relentless, 3.5 to 5 inches last night with more on the way. There's going to be a lot of down time in the office so why not capitalize on it. Traveling to Missouri and Kansas decorating graves of past family members I happened upon several images that seemed to be destined for a new reality. While in undergrad and grad school the creating of these realities was a passion. I've been away from the process since I closed my darkroom down in 1996 and am now reaching to my MacIntosh to rekindle the vision.

This is a composite to start the ball rolling and look for more to appear. Ideas seem to be jumping up as I think about the possibilities so a review of past files is in order to look for material. Only the Shadow knows for sure......

No comments:

Post a Comment