Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The hanging is close....

I've printed the eight prints for the Sigma NU house on the Oklahoma University campus and am going to be hanging them in about three weeks. It should be a remarkable display. The prints are 19 inches by 19 inches, matted with a three inch mat, and framed in a simple black frame. The wall they will be on is tall so they should really stand out.

I have a possible commission coming up of a  very large print that will be on canvas. It will be the largest print I have ever produced and should be very elegant. I'll keep you posted. When I say large  - I mean large. It is initially to be about eight feet tall. As I used to say as a kid....holy moly Batman...
Keep posted it'll be confirmed in about three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment