Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, May 5, 2016

Project delivered..

The eight prints have been framed and delivered to the designer working with the Sigma Nu house at O.U. He had only seen the images on his computer, and when he saw the enlarged 19 x 19 prints with the three inch mat and frames, he was exceptionally pleased. It was a major home run for me. The next project has been completed and we're waiting for approval from the client. It involves 6 images from western Oklahoma for a hospital. The print size on them is 20 x 24 at last word. Once again three inch mats and black museum frames.

Today I'm going out to photograph  parts of graffiti to make into two 48 x 60 inch prints on canvas that will be shown side by side making a total size 96 x 60 inch image for a residential wall. This is going to be fun ! This is also the largest total print size I've ever delivered to a client. In the seventies I had a portrait account in Springfield Missouri order a 40 x 60 canvas portrait of her 5 year old son. The print was larger than he was. Look at the blog tomorrow and I'll try to have new images posted. I love my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment