Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, June 13, 2016

New Graffiti

As I have mentioned before I have a client in Oklahoma City that is an Interior Designer. We have collaborated on several projects and the latest, and frankly one of the most challenging, has been photographing graffiti for an installation of two 40 x 60 prints, on linen and stretcher frames, that will but up to each other on one side. The overall dimension will then be 60 x 80 inches or 6 x 6.5 ft. HUGE !!! The reason for the two pieces as an installation is that there is no really efficient way to get the prints/work from my lab to the destination. I'll keep you posted on the final selection but I am showing you 2 of the 115 he has to choose from. I love my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment