Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, October 5, 2017

Cardiac surprise........revisited.....

As I mentioned yesterday I have tried to load the video up on the blog but there is a roadblock so to speak. Haven't figured it out yet, but in trying to remove my efforts to upload it, I thought I deleted all 426 entries on my blog. Almost jumped out of my skin......That would be disastrous for me.....but it all is safe now....life goes on and I'll keep trying to get it on the blog. Not a rocket scientist....

Try to go to this site to see the video that has kept me stumped....maybe I found the key....

https://youtu.be/SWaJwSrtIFM

Copy the address and place it in your search window and go for it....


It worked !!!!  Copy the address, place it in your search engine window and hit enter.

Shazaaammmmm !

This looks like it may be the start to something new as far as direction for me  is concerned for me.
Even while trying to get it on the net I've been thinking of other areas where I can make it work with some degree of  mystery  and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment