Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Fresh Carrots...

With Spring on the way I happened to think that it might be appropriate to post an image associated with gardening. I've seen these carrots in the store many times and have wondered if there was a taste difference from the standard orange carrots. So we bought a bunch to check it out. Yes !!! There is a subtile difference between the colors. But what I find fun is the color they add to our salads. I guess it's like a carrot Easter Egg hunt with the color but not the eggs. I'll have to think about that.

I did get some exciting news today however. Towards the end of the month I have a client that is delivering to me approximately 4 castings of her sculptures to be photographed for her new catalogue. That is really exciting to me. I love to photograph difficult images and sculpture fills that bill. Lighting is of utmost importance as wells color due to the platina on the pieces. It's going to be fun and interesting to say the least.

Try to remember that Spring isn't far away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment