Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Fall may be in the air....

After a very long summer here in Oklahoma land I'm glad the season is drawing to a close. It is just too hot.  However, it's been a very prosperous summer with more work done on our outdoor studio area.  I eliminated a really underused area to the south of the pond and created an area that offers a couple of posing options I didn't have before. With the emphasis that I have placed on my commercial work photographing architectural interiors/exteriors and product photography, this space may not be used too much.....but at least I have it to offer clients should I need it. This should complete all renovations of the environmental area. I'll be marketing to some new clients the rest of the week so I may be somewhat silent for a week or so. However. I will keep you posted.
Have a great time next week and we will be in touch......

No comments:

Post a Comment