Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, April 10, 2020

Covid time in Tulsa

It looks as though the virus has come to roost in Oklahoma. There are reports in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and random towns throughout the state. There has not been a total shelter in place decree from our Governor who seems to be oblivious to the situation but people seem to be taking the situation in hand. There is not traffic to speak of on the main roads through town and people are staying close to home. I've been doing nothing but yard work the past few days as the weather has been really exceptional. The garden is in and the tomatoes are growing well. I started several varieties from seed and was disappointed to see no results. No patience ! They have finally sprouted and will be late producing which is good.  By the time my first grown plants stop these will be beginning to produce.
A perfect addition to our Fall menus.

Many of my commercial accounts have been closed due to the situation so I will have to get creative in my sales approach. I can see that the main drive will be online sales of pictorials that I have amassed over the years. I'll keep you posted. Stay in your own domain-make do with what you have and take the free time to be creative. You may uncover new talents. Be safe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment