Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, June 8, 2020

A wild six weeks.....


I have had, being isolated, a really great time working like I never had before on our "studio" yard. What generally took a year or so to get together in terms of planting, removing, cleaning and creating was done over the past few weeks. Today capped it all as I put up the sunscreen for the Koi pond so the fish wouldn't overheat.  DONE !!!

It is a great feeling and pretty exciting to say the least. DONE .....

Many of my commercial accounts took a beating with the isolation and I am in the process of connecting with them however everyone seems to be a bit afraid of the "recession " that we are entering ....no place to hide so ...in my opinion surge forward to look and be strong and capture the market you have and the one looking for a way to proceed. BE A LEADER !! The company that has the open door is the one that is going to be the winner.

In a lighter note it's time for the yearly "Lilly" image...............



Every year they come back and look healthier and bolder. I really like to photograph them-just a great time. I'll be back on tomorrow with a bunch of images of the yard and maybe a story of past challenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment