Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, July 8, 2020

MURDER !!!!

This morning I went out on the  deck to water and was shocked as I happened upon what was an untouched crime scene. White, one of our caged birds, had been attacked sometime in the darkness of night.


I immediately noticed that she was missing from the cage and then saw her feet and a tail feather
    which had been discarded due to obviously no interest.



Further investigation led to the discovery of her remains.....





It is obvious that the culprit, the fiend, had a good part of her anatomy for a late snack.
All I can say is that I hope it has a great time trying to digest her styrofoam body.

Rest In peace White, and sing on for eternity......

No comments:

Post a Comment