Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, October 26, 2020

An oldie from the 70's...............

 I think this was my first award in "73" from the Missouri Professional Photographers Association. This was when I had hair and no knee, hip, or back replacements....the start of a fun career. Had I known then what I know now, I would have never believed it would be possible. I've traveled the world on assignments, including Canada, Central America, and the Middle East, as well as all over the U.S. It goes to show I think that if you pay attention to who you meet, find out a bit about them, be interested in them and be open about your abilities, anything can follow. I could NEVER believe this could happen to a small town guy. SHAZZZZAAAAAAAMMMMMMM !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment