Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, November 15, 2020

Almost done with Fall....and a fabulous bit of family news

 I've taken down the banana trees and probably going to eliminate them as they are spreading like poison ivy. Karen is afraid of my creating a new Banana Republic. I think the only way to contain them is obviously in a pot or whisky barrel. The garden beds are done and the mushroom soil mixed in with the Oklahoma sandy loom. It will be a great spring planting time. In February I will start my seeds in the north window of the house and by April they will be ready t plant.The cycle starts again.....


I did move my 40 year old Sego Palm outside this last spring and it flourished. I built a small greenhouse to protect it from what might be a very hard winter. I would hate to lose it as it's been around so long and through moves to New Orleans, Dallas, Joplin, and finally landing here in Tulsa. By this time I guess I should give it a family name.


Which reminds me,,,,My grandson Adam Cain has just told us that he tried out for the Marine Band with an audition. A man was flown in from the band to hear him play and he was accepted !!!! He will report to basic and them take his place in the band. What a GREAT choice he has made which I hope leads him around the world and helps cement his future into music history. What an excellent choice he has made. Way to go Adam !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment