Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, April 22, 2021

Checking in...

 Well to fill you in, my hothouse for the tomatoes seeds has been built and I have plants growing. It will be a couple of more weeks before I set them out as I really need to do a bit more work on my raised beds. I put out four different varieties ranging in. color from deep red to black and have a couple of striped ones included. Why grow normal tomatoes. I bought these from a new supplier and of course they are heirloom seeds. 

Scheduled to rain today and stay mild and next week I'll start "hardening" them by exposing them to more straight daylight so they will survive the sun. If I transplanted them without doings they would burn up in the hard light. Being pretty cheap I planted all the seeds in the packs so I don't think I'll be suffering from a tomato shortage. 

I have booked a new client that is an expert tile layer and you should look forward too some shots of tiled floors and walls soon. This guy is a true pro in the business. Must just go now I'll try to check in tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment