Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, November 15, 2021

End of the line

 I've decided that regardless of my wishes-that Summer/Fall would last forever...today marks the seasonal end of the line for most of the plants on the deck. I have to power wash the rugs on the patio and deck to "de-mldew " them preparing them to be rolled up and put in storage till spring. Remarkably by doing this we have been able to use these for years instead of replacing the every 2 years or so. It's amazing how tight you can get as you age. Tomorrow I will wax Pearl our white Crosstour and Wednesday wax Margaret-my Moms' car that I got when she quit driving.

I'm going to try to get out and photograph for myself today as I haven't done that in a while. It keeps my eye in tune with what's around me and gives me a sense of purpose. The way the professional market has changed and my being very selective on my client base has really made a difference in the way my business runs. I now have more time for not only myself but also my clients. Life is really fun !



No comments:

Post a Comment