Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, June 27, 2022

Rome wasn't built in a day....

The tomatoes are really slow to produce.... granted I did try the experiment of fewer plants to get more sunlight but the result has been fewer tomatoes....DRATTTT ! I'm very close to pulling them and planting lettuce and cabbage. Defeat is hard to take.... I'll wait a few days as rash decisions are often wrong. Karen and I spent last week in Branson with a friend of mine and his wife form college and it was fun. Larry brought down his new corvette and it was amazing. 



I've had 2 and I really wish I had kept them. One was a white 78 and the other was a blue 79. I sold each for about 10.000 more than I paid for them so I thought I made a great deal each time. But look at he price they get now and I wish I still had them. Fun cars to drive and great for road trips. Larry took me for a ride and got on it once. The seats are form fitting and I was planted in mine as the car jumped from 30 to 90 in a flash... ZOOOM ZZZOOOOOMMMMM....

No comments:

Post a Comment