Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, October 20, 2022

Lost ?? ME ???


 I must say it has been a while since Ive been on but it is for a great reason. I've been so busy that I've not had time to turn around. I have been given at least one assignment a day from a client to photograph food for their clients that I've been really having fun. After 50 years in the business it's still good to have new challenges to confront and problems to solve every day. This is so much fun. Not only am I meeting really good people that own their own businesses but also get to see restaurants that I would never have found. Of course there is a rumor that Mikey eats everything.......but now he has a much greater selection !!!




After the shoot today and the download I guess it's time to gather the plants up and start the winterization of them. I have a plastic container that I filled with wood chips that I nestle the in covering them with the chips for the winter, put it in the garage and seal it with duct tape. This has saved me hundreds in saving the bulbs from year to year. I'm soooo tight....


I need to pack up and get to todays assignment...........I'll post the results later....YUM. YUM !

No comments:

Post a Comment