Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, April 1, 2023

Started the seeds

 I've planted my pepper seeds and birdhouse gourds for the spring and will set the tomatoes later next week. I'm looking forward to a summer of gardening and raising  butterflies again. We are also looking forward to some travel and photographing again. aMy back is better though not totally good. I'll make it though maybe with additional activity it will improve. I'm going to build as raised bed on legs for onions cilantro and cumin. That way I won't have to bend down to harve3st them and  the rabbits won't have access.

I'm really tired of doing nothing but working my three days a week and am ready to get into the dirt.

I'll keep you posted and look forward to new images next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment