Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adam, A Broken Arrow Junior

Adam is one of the members of the Broken Arrow Pride Band, a very prestigious position to hold. The Band is outstanding in every area of competition, both Nationally and within the Midwest region. Their marching style is unequalled and the Broken Arrow Color Guard, who work in tandem with the Band, are are equally creative. Adam is a member of that also having participated in the Summer Dance Theatre. The Dance Theater was a complete surprise to me as I was thinking it would be similar to other productions I had seen through the years in Missouri. WOW !! was I ever wrong.

I have never seen a production so expressive and professional in scripting, music, production and style. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The ideology of the scripting, style of dancing, and set design was far superior to any production I have ever seen.I would put it on even keel with the production of "Phantom of the Opera" that I saw in Chicago in the early 90's. It was just blown away and impressed. I'll get some images of that on the Blog tomorrow. Back to Adam.

We spent some session time yesterday photographing for his "Chrome" book. It amounts to 20 pages with Adam and his car and horns. It was a great shoot and we got some exceptional images.

No comments:

Post a Comment