Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A fabulous Senior session

Yesterday I had the first of two sessions with a really great Senior. Taylor is a Senior at Jenks High School and is a member of the outstanding Jenks Football team. We shot fairly early in the morning and it went really well. Taylor is almost a natural and the "looks" he gave me were solid. The session took a couple of hours and was pretty smooth. At one of my locations I had suggested it just didn't look right, it didn't make visual sense...so we didn't take the picture. I'm of the opinion that if it doesn't look right to me than it won't get any better later. I've posted a several from the first session and there will be more to come. Great job Taylor !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment