Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Wedding...

I have a special wedding coming up this weekend in Missouri. We're doing the whole nine yards, the rehearsal dinner and the wedding the next day. This is a special one as I have watched and photographed the bride as she has grown up. In fact she refers to me as " Uncle Mike". She is stunningly beautiful, and her soon to be husband is quite a guy. He works at St. Johns Hospital in Joplin and quite frankly was on the ground during and after the tornado that struck such pain within the community.

Her family was one of my first clients in the 70's and one of the most memorable. We worked outside and inside and in fact I have referred to them in a previous note on the blog Nine Ten Eleven. It will be a fun two days and I'm looking forward to it. Stay posted for some great imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment