Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The light......

I had an interesting series of conversations with a photographic friend of mine over the course of a week or so and it got me thinking. He was pretty blunt in the statement that the most recent images he had seen on the blog were low contrast and not much color. I disagreed in most cases, not offended, just thought it was a matter of inexperience and lack of vision on his part. I say that after looking at his images, large 30x 40's and smaller shots in bright light of race cars, tulip fields, and flowers. His eye saw a different subject in a different light. I will admit I shun direct sun but have used it to my advantage many times. I just like the quiet light. I'll do some more images today and post them today or tomorrow. Come back to see if you notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment