Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, August 30, 2012

Senior Portraits.......

The heat has finally stopped and with the oncoming rains from the Hurricane it is going to be a great Senior Portrait Season. My Seniors have always been distinctive primarily due to the fact that I only use a background once for each client. It belongs to them. I started this policy in the early 80's for two reasons. I wanted my Seniors to be distinctive  and I always wanted to keep myself continually searching for more challenges. I love this type of challenge as it keeps me at my best and every client image is different. Over the next few postings I will show you some images from the past as well as new clients after they make their selections. This is going to be fun........

No comments:

Post a Comment