Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, September 6, 2012

Senior Portraits continued....

Every Senior deserves something different in terms of imagery. Primarily this can occur in location, lighting, attitude, or a combination of all of the listed factors. This is the one of the reasons for my required  consultation with the client and their parents. The last thing in the world I want to do is to create a line of "look alike" Seniors. Yet it happens all of the time as I look at my clients billfold portraits of their friends from other studios. I wouldn't want it if I was a Senior, and I won't deliver that type cookie cutter images to my clients. A typical session with me will last two to three hours, sometimes broken up into sections to capture the right light for the different areas where I photograph.  To be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment