Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I was wondering where it went...

I have been coasting along with this blog fairly content with its' success, approaching 9,000 viewings,
and wondering however, where the video I made concerning drilling for water in Nicaragua went.
In a moment of exploratory exasperation I DECIDED TO FIND OUT ! I started scrolling through the different past entries and got to the "older posts" at the bottom of the page. I clicked on it started scrolling down and SHAZAAMMMM there it was, in the center of the page with the "start"triangle in the middle of a still image. Checking to see if it was still available I clicked the triangle with the mouse and it started up. My nephew, Andy Putnam, created the soundtrack music which I personally think fits it to a "T". He is a sound engineer in Nashville and is extremely talented and in demand in the city. To see the video go to  http://morganstudiointulsa.blogspot.com/ and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment