Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, July 4, 2013

Light seen...

For years I've  of "seen" light in much of my imagery, but it is a fairly abstract thing to talk about. For those that have never taken the time, or even thought about light, seeing light is a duh moment. It has no seeming importance it is just expected to be there. Why bother seeing it.

20 years ago I bought a chiminea to burn pinion wood in for the pleasing smell and to have on the deck. Last night I had it fired up and, as usual, was sitting enjoying the light through the trees. This is one of my most enjoyable pastimes. Light through the trees. The experience is enhanced with old tunes from the late 60's and early 70's, I'm in hog heaven. The light bulb came on in the attic and I thought I should share this with you today. Have a safe fourth and remember.....Light.....Throw...

No comments:

Post a Comment