Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Peppers......a longer journey than expected..

My last entry promised a shot or two of some peppers that I was really taken by. I walked into our local grocery and was slapped in the face by the color and "look" of a cascade of peppers they had on display. The rainbow of color really blew me away so I bought a few....4 to be exact. I had misread the pricing sign and thought they were more expensive than they were....the bill totaled 25 cents. However, that was my big purchase of the day. I have been very busy the last several weeks and I didn't get around to shooting them however enjoyed a new pepper every day as they continued to ripen........and eventually turned a solid red. Nice red but sort of boring.

I had some time the day before yesterday and went out to restock and actually forgot where I saw them originally. It was obvious that the store I was in was the wrong one.....no peppers. I was out of time and let the mission for a better day. Yesterday, through a process of eliminanation, I decided to try Reasor's, another favorite store. Wandering through I found a greatly reduced selection of peppers, however still pretty good lookin' as far as peppers go. This had been the store. I spent another quarter, another splash for the economy.

This is my favorite pre-salsa shot....I love the colors....

No comments:

Post a Comment