Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, September 14, 2013

Favorite time of year......

This is just a heads up for images that are soon to be posted...within the next couple of days. If you have followed the blog at all you have probably picked up on the face that I love the subtle colors and textures of peppers. I have several that I got the other day and have they have been a blast to have around. It's like having a visual book on the counter top in the kitchen. Every day is a new chapter. I was taken by the color of the peppers in the "original sighting" of them. ( Sounds like a war novel...Peppers !! INCOMING !!!! ) The greens and yellows were just amazing. As the days have gone by.....the plot has thickened and changed. It is just stunning. I'll try to get them photographed today. Advice-Go out and get some and watch....What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment