Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Red Moon Rising..........

I had heard about the Red Moon on the news and thought it would be good to see. I got up thanks to Karen and went out as the Eclipse was just starting. Using my 300 MM lens I started looking at it to check the progression of the movement. It's very early in the morning, about 1:30, I don't have my contacts in OR my glasses on so I have hampered myself to some extent. I fumble with the camera, set up I can obviously do blind, and head to the back deck. The moon is up but looking through the lens I figured I was led astray by the new people...it wasn't RED......It looked black and white.
Over the next hour or so, the magic happened, the Moon grabbed a tinge of Red from the celestial
pond and BINGO....Red Moon !!!!   YeeeeeeeeeHaaaawwwwww  What a kick............

No comments:

Post a Comment