Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, August 10, 2014

Busy Summer to say the least.....

Sorry I've neglected you, I've been up to my ears in work and creating a new backyard complete with several locations for portraits. It's been fun, somewhat costly, but will reap great rewards for my clients and my leisure time. As a matter of fact, my first Senior Portrait session is this Wednesday signaling the opening of the 2014-15 Senior Portrait season. It will be a great time. Some portrait samples are soon to follow.

The additions I've made have enhanced the wildlife population in the backyard too. We have a marked increase in Dragonflies, birds, a couple of squirrels, and a tribe of rabbits. I eliminated a hill which I have hated for the last twelve years, enlarged and relocated the Koi pond 16 fold, and added 16 new fish. The decks are two levels with a total of three. They are in the shade from early morning till 11:00, then back in the shade from 3:00 on. They are a photographers delight. You'll see results sometime toward the end of the week.

I have more plans for another addition to the design that I'll show you when I get that part done. Hopefully it will be completed in three weeks, weather permitting. Here are a couple of shots of our new friends that are starting to hang around. Stay tuned for the upcoming addition.....


No comments:

Post a Comment