Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, August 10, 2014

Memorial Day...

I worked Memorial Day for an account I've had for a number of years that recognises Veterans with a day long event including some top Military speakers.  This year I captured two images that stand out in my mind. The gentleman on the bench had a flag that he wished to place on a past friends grave, a Veteran from WWII. He sat for about 10 minutes then rose and walked to the grave of his friend. He placed a flag on it, paused for several minutes then walked away...........old friends are never forgotten....

The second image is one that I saw after the event was over and most of the crowd had left. I would say that it was probably placed there for the same reasons the older gentleman placed his flag on his friends grave. Never forgotten.........

No comments:

Post a Comment