Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hitting the Summit

Last night my grand daughter Kelly and her Dad should have returned to the summit of Kilimanjaro and placed the Black Sapphire I referred to in a post week or so ago. The jewel was destined for Tibet but due to unforeseen circumstances, primarily my not going with Joe back in '88", I sent her with it to Africa for placement on a very high mountain. This is sort of the continuing tale of life trying to get to a location and doing the best you can. In all honesty we had the trip to Tibet in the planning stages but circumstances prevented it from happening. I heard of Kelly's trip to the mountain in Africa on the night before her Graduation from High School at a family dinner. The puzzle piece immediately fell in to place. I told the group the story and asked her if she would take the stone with her and place it on the top of the mountain, and she agreed. As soon as they get back I should have a picture of where it was placed. Mission complete. I'll post the picture when It cone to me. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment