Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, July 8, 2016

I found it...

While back in the Cultural Mecca of the Ozarks several weeks ago I stumbled upon a fabled entity.
When I was in undergraduate school I was out photographing with a friend and we saw a rainbow.
I causally mentioned that I would like to see the end of one and he said that he had. I was somewhat skeptical to say the least but I let it drop. The next weekend we were out again and it was misting. He told me to stop the car and look to the right. In a field about three hundred feet away from us was the END OF THE RAINBOW !!! I was amazed to say the least. It hovered for a couple of minutes and slowly moved away and then dissipated. I was in a great mood all week.

But as I was saying....while back a couple of weeks ago I encountered this and I really feel as though this one needs to be shared. Look for the location....it still may be there. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment