Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, September 29, 2016

Delivery done !

Monday I drove to OKC and delivered the prints to the Designer that I worked with on the Sigma NU house at Oklahoma State. The delivery consisted of,

Three........40 in by 60 in images
Two..........30 in by 40 in images
Two .........24 in by 30 in images

Needless to say it felt good to have them off my hands and safely stored in the warehouse waiting for the completion of the house. It seems that the longer something like these large prints on canvas stay in my possession, the larger the possibility is that something will damage them. As soon as the house is done I will go down and photograph them as they are installed. YYYYEEEEE HAAWWWW !!!
I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment