Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, January 15, 2017

Not really sure....seem too be on thin ice .........again.........

You know that as you walk down path of life some things can change....even if an original idea was set out only week ago. In the beginning...I started out to produce a series of images of me growing up in recent "manufactured images" for the lack of a better word. I made another one this morning and as I sat down to write about it on my blog I realized that I stepped out of the original dream. I'm too OLD for the image. ORRRR should I say I'm out of sync with the original idea.

Back to the drawing board and maybe I can correct my left turn...............stay tuned....the new image is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment