Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Surpassed 50,000 approaching 51,000 views........WOW !!!

Well the title says it all. 51 is around the corner and I better get some new images up so you have something to see. I had an assignment to photograph an installation of a statue in commemoration of an special individual last week and am honored to have received it. The site is in a wooded area a short distance from a main road here in Tulsa. It's quiet, surrounded by trees and has a commemorative wall designed for meditation and for me, I sort of  began to consider the present and future. It's a very special place. The landscaping work isn't totally done as yet but should be finished by the end of May.
I will follow up with a set of completed images to view.

I really like the feelings evoked in this special installation and location.

No comments:

Post a Comment