Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Thanks for the reschedule.....

As I mentioned in my last note the weather was to be the pits today so luckily enough I was able to reschedule my shoot to yesterday and it went very well. The wind was a bit bodacious but we worked around it by being behind large wind blocks such as buildings, fences, and wooded areas. The light was fantastic as the clouds covered the sun basically acting as a large soft box with gentle light that was also directional. It work out very well. I did come across a wall that I found very interesting and would like to see some of this in Carthage.....probably could be filed in the never gonna happen file.
However it really struck me as something interesting and it is popping up all through our downtown area. I'll get it posted next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment