Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, May 13, 2017

We passed 60,000 views and will have 61,000 by tomorrow !!!

Sorry I've been so invisible but it has been a hectic week. I had several deadlines to hit and was successful....but I was invisible to you all in the process. I hate that but business is always first. I closed the deal on the sale of one five foot by six and a half foot print plus a 40 by 60 inch print to the same individual. Big prints seem to be moving right now. I spent the last three weeks working on my "studio" outside getting everything planted into different locations to use as backgrounds. I have to use the whole area available due to the necessity of being flexible as to where the light is. If the light is best in one area I'll use it, if not, the other areas could be good. Same goes with the wind....some areas are better than others. I have a session next week and I'll upload some examples of what I'm talking about.  I love my job....

No comments:

Post a Comment