Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, June 30, 2017

While wandering among the arches...

As I have mentioned in previous posts while wandering the outposts of our country I have noticed the presence of stacked rocks. Sort of a silent statement from someone that they had been present at a given time. The most I've seen at one time was in Arizona along a creek, the furtherest north was in Alaska, and occasionally see them in New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. They are called Cairns and are viewed in many different ways. Conservationists have no use for them, hikers much the same, but the public in their excitement to be in the outdoors occasionally start stacking. I personally have no feeling one way or the other. BUT...I do see the hidden drive we all have to be present in one way or another.
                                             These were in the Arches National Park.
I will have to think about taking a position concerning these I guess. Neutral is an option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment