Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, August 14, 2017

Looking up and forward.....

We are a week away from the last total eclipse I'll see, without traveling around the world, in my lifetime. I have some explicit plans to capture it but need to do some tests to make sure my plans will work. Of course it's raining now which limits my ability to do anything even faintly close to a test using the sun. Maybe this afternoon it will stop and I can start with the testing. I'm sure that some tweaking will be necessary to achieve what I want and from the location I'll be viewing. I checked the forecast as to the duration of darkness and it looks to be about 2 minutes. I will have to have everything set up in advance to complete the imagery. Hopefully there will be blue sky with no clouds and all will go as planned. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment