Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, July 11, 2018

History repeats its self.......again...

In my November 6th post from last year I was doing some invisibility videos.....
I found a box of old negs from my last project in undergrad school ...... they were invisibility images. I had decided to travel down Route 66 from Springfield to Hemet California the end of the route. Along the way I decided to do some invisibility images while "on the road". I stopped at some road side attractions and did the deeds. Pretty amazing that the "invisibility" has been with me this long and just re-found. I'll get them digitized and publish some of them. You may notice that I appear somewhat younger then, I was 21 to be exact, and hoping to get into Grad school after graduation the upcoming summer. Stay tuned..............invisibility from my past is in your future.....on route 66.

No comments:

Post a Comment