Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, February 12, 2021

Driving around before the impending Blizzard......

 According to almost all weathermen in the area we are about to get 10 to 15 inches of snow dropped on our heads in the next couple of days. I was out earlier this morning and figure that after going to the market I need to take some images of the outdoors as I will probably be snowed in till next  Wednesday.

I have a couple of ideas in mind as to what I'll start shooting but that is subject change as I wade through the process. Stay posted and we'll see what happens........it might be exciting.....


Over 100,000 as of tomorrow !!! Sooooooooooo Close !!!! Factors out to 10,000 views a year......

amazing !!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment