Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Snow again...

 More snow.....a total of around 8/9 inches are on the ground.... I did however have a spark of "genius" by using my leaf blower to remove it. Faster than shoveling and much easier on the back. It is now safe to go out of the house and get in the car. Works really well on the cars however I wish it would wash them at the same time....may have to work on that. 

I have several commercial accounts lined up for shoots as soon as the snow leaves and life can get back to normal.....what ever that is. Karen and I are getting our second covid shots soon so that will make us feel a bit better when the process is completed. I have a bit f concern for the Koi pond as it is iced over....can't really check on the fish. This time of year they hibernate laying low on the bottom and not moving. I did take out one of the goldfish that had expired a week or so ago....must have been old age as the bubblers were working.  I'll keep you posted.....stay safe !!

No comments:

Post a Comment