Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, May 23, 2021

Back to the tomatoes...

They are growing like weeds. I staked them up day before yesterday with bamboo that I got at Lowes. It's cheap and I have used the same pieces for several years now. One change that I did make this year was to use zip ties to hold them together. In the past I used florist tape which really wasn't too satisfactory due to deterioration in the sun through the summer. I also have chicken wire around the beds to keep our rabbits at bay.



We should have tomatoes to last all summer and maybe start to can some.
                        We have all the jars and stuff from Karens moms former canning days so 
it may be a very interesting and new learning experience fall for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment