Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, May 29, 2021

Blooms

 I've got to admit that I have been a bit nervous about the tomatoes.....I've spent a bunch of time exploring the different varieties, building the hot house, planting the seeds, watering them, preparing the soil last fall with the fertalizer, fencing them in with chicken wire to prevent them from becoming our backyard rabbits gourmet meal, transplanting them from the seedling containers to the raised beds.......I haven't seen any blooms.........till yesterday ! It looks like they called a square-dance, a party, a global get to gather.....I have blooms. It's going to be a good year. YaHOOOOOOOO !!! More to be written soon with explanatory images !

No comments:

Post a Comment