Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Saturday, November 20, 2010

NEW STUFF !!!!!!

Well I've always wanted to do this and now technology is allowing it to happen. I have become hooked up with an amazing supplier that will allow me to generate high quality printed pieces that are custom designed for my clients. For instance, Custom Wedding invitations and announcements with the couples portraits on them. Birthday invitations with a picture of the child or adult...the possibilities are endless.

My commercial clients have a new opportunity to launch a new product or service with such an announcement. Everything is custom made on these pieces. They are printed on high quality paper, either as a folded piece or a one pager. Simply amazing. These can be a low run piece or a high volume...it's what ever my clients want. YEEEEE HHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWW !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment